The Assessment Network

Sharing assessment & grading strategies that help students learn

Welcome to The Assessment Network. Take a moment to let the other members know a little about you. Just reply to this Forum discussion with information about your role, your interest in Assessment FOR Learning, Standards Based Learning, or assessment in general, etc. Nothing is too short and nothing is too long.

Views: 2567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. I'm Liz Motley, principal at Sanville Elementary School. I am really looking forward to our day with you tomorrow! 

See you tomorrow!

Hi! I'm Shonna Pilson, principal at Campbell Court Elementary School in Henry County.  I am looking forward to our session tomorrow!!

Hello! I'm Joshua Eanes, assistant principal at Fieldale-Collinsville Middle. I can't wait for the opportunity to collaborate with you on such a vital piece of education!
Hello. I am Crystal Dixon. I am Administrative Intern (Assistant Principal) at Collinsville Primary/John Redd Elementary Schools. I enjoyed your workshop session at the Teaching and Learning Conference in Henry County. I am looking forward to stretching my thinking more about AFL.

Hello! My name is Jo Ellen Hylton. I am currently the principal at Laurel Park Middle School. I look forward to our time together tomorrow!  I enjoyed your session on Assessments at the Teaching and Learning Conference and look forward to going deeper at the administrative retreat.

Hello! I will be serving as the Curriculum Coordinator for Social Studies this year and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you today.

I am Renee' Scott, principal at Rich Acres Elementary School.  I love helping teachers research, plan, and facilitate best practices in assessment FOR learning.  It is truly one of the most important duties as educators to know exactly what our students know, understand, and are able to do in order to make the best decisions for their success.  I look forward to working with you today!

I am an assistant principal at Bassett High School in Bassett, VA.  As coordinator of our School Improvement Team, I am aware that formal and informal classroom assessment is a critical factor in planning instruction and monitoring learning.  I look forward to learning more about developing quality assessments that are meaningful and relevant.

Good Morning!

I am Emily Roop and currently serve as the Director of Special Education and Related Services for HCPS.  

I am excited that you are here with us!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Scott Habeeb.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service