The Assessment Network

Sharing assessment & grading strategies that help students learn

Welcome to The Assessment Network. Take a moment to let the other members know a little about you. Just reply to this Forum discussion with information about your role, your interest in Assessment FOR Learning, Standards Based Learning, or assessment in general, etc. Nothing is too short and nothing is too long.

Views: 2038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Chris, for joining and for taking the time to introduce yourself.  I appreciate you coming to our session at ASCD - and really enjoyed our dinner, as well!  Feel free to share ideas.  A cool blog post would be to share some of the ideas you pick up from Rick's book.  That could encourage more people to read it.  Keep in touch, and let me know if I can help you out at all.

My name is Jason Vest. I am a product of Salem City Schools, a short stint at Roanoke College, a couple degrees courtesy of Virginia Commonwealth University(History & Teaching), and finishing up a degree in Educational Leadership at Radford University. 

I'm looking to learn more and help people (students & teachers alike). 

Thank you for the invitation!

Thanks for joining, Jason.  Let me know if I can help you out at all as you explore assessment.  Feel free to share ideas or experiences via blog posts.

Hello! I am the theatre arts teacher at Salem High School in Salem, VA. My job is to facilitate student learning in their growing knowledge of theatre, character analysis, using real life application of content- helping students to grow professionally while forming a strong work ethic. Being a new teacher as well as a forever-learner, Im excited to strengthen my skills of assessing students, to guide and assist them in their journey.

Alex - I look forward to watching your growth as an educator!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Scott Habeeb.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service