The Assessment Network

Sharing assessment & grading strategies that help students learn

Welcome to The Assessment Network. Take a moment to let the other members know a little about you. Just reply to this Forum discussion with information about your role, your interest in Assessment FOR Learning, Standards Based Learning, or assessment in general, etc. Nothing is too short and nothing is too long.

Views: 3736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome aboard, Kristen!

Hi! I am the Director of Administrative Services and Strategic Planning for Shenandoah County Public Schools. So glad to be discussing new mindsets about old grading practices! Looking forward to presentation by @scotthabeeb to our school administrators!!

Thanks for joining, David.  I look forward to visiting you all next week.

I am the Instructional Technology Supervisor for Shenandoah County Public Schools in VA.  Enjoy teaching, learning and the use of technology while doing so.  Assessment interest is the role of technology can plan to impact quality assessment which impacts quality learning.

Welcome!  I look forward to meeting you later this week.

I am Debbie Litten, the Supervisor of Student Services for Shenandoah County Public Schools.  I look forward to our workshop on Wednesday.

Wonderful - I'll see you then!

I am an assistant principal in Shenandoah County Public Schools.

We are about to start another exciting school year and this is a great time to learn more about assessment learning and standards based learning.

Thanks for your support. I look forward to meeting with you.

See you tomorrow!

My name is Mike. I have worked in education over 20 some years predominately as an administrator here in Shenandoah County.

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Thanks and see you then Scott.

Mike

RSS

© 2022   Created by Scott Habeeb.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service